Raised Bed Gardening for Beginners: 10 Steps to Building Your Own Raised Garden Beds
If you’re a beginner and still wondering what type of gardening to get into, then raised bed gardening is something you should consider. This form of gardening offers an array of benefits. Here are the top advantages you can enjoy according to VegetableGardener.com:
– Less weeds
– Better water retention in areas that have super-sandy soil
– Better drainage in areas with clay soils
– More growing space
– No soil compaction from human feet
– Warmer soil earlier in the season
– Warmer soil for a longer season
– Soil that has basically a neutral pH unless you add something to change it (because you’re filling it)
– Less soil erosion (especially, if the bed is framed)
Raised bed gardening is indeed very beneficial, but some beginner gardeners get discouraged by the whole process. It may seem overwhelming at first, but it’s actually pretty easy to do! With the help of this guide below, you should be able to build, install and irrigate your own raised garden beds.
Just take one step at a time and you’ll achieve good results in no time! Read the guide now to get started and feel free to share it with your gardening buddies online!
Image Source: RaisedGardenBedsHowTo.com